Tuesday, August 14, 2012

{ First day of school }

Today is the first day of school! We had some pretty excited kids this morning. Ayden requested that I make Nanna's homemade waffle recipe and then neither of them ate anything because they were too excited!



Ayden is in second grade. He has 2 teacher that rotate, Mrs. Scholfield and Mrs. Empy.


Sophie is in 1st grade. Her teacher's name is Mrs. Waters.


They both had a little anxiety when we got to school but after going in their classrooms and meeting their teachers they felt much better. I think it is going to be an incredible year for these two kids.

I spent the day all alone with Myla and it was wonderful. As I was painting her nails she leaned her head against me and said "I ya'v you Mom". It melted my heart. Unsolicited "I love yous" are the best. I'm looking forward to the one on one time I will have to spend with her.

No comments: