Sunday, September 13, 2009

{ Number 6 }

That stinking cute number 6 is my little soccer boy. 


We have been excited to get him started with soccer since he was born. Logan played in high school and still plays here and there on city leagues. Hopefully he'll find a love for it like his daddy.



I sat there for a full hour with a smile on my face as I watched these little boys run after that ball. Half of the time I don' t think they even understand why they are doing it, except that when they look back, mom and dad have huge smiles on their faces. 



Unfortunately . . . . . he got his aggressiveness from his mother.

He did kept turning around and giving us the thumbs up. So precious.


6 comments:

jenny said...

aww i love that aydo! so stinkin' cute! i'm gunna have to come watch sometime!

Janet said...

So cute! I love that little soccer player!

WIKKY said...

So fun to watch! Glad is likes it!

linds jo said...

i know you have been waiting with baited breath for the petersons to tap back into the bloggin world...wait no longer mar, here we are!

and really that little ayden couldnt be cutier!

Richard said...

I want to see him play. Does he go after the ball or, like Brian, does he just have observer status? Brian used to run along and watch the action, but not actually get involved.

Love, dad

Gram said...

He looks so cute in that uniform. I love that little boy. I hope he learns to love a sport like his Daddy did. When they first start I am sure they have no idea what they are doing.