Thursday, February 5, 2009

{lucky in love}

I'm jumping the gun on Valentine's day, but I'm just overwhelmed with love for this man . . .


(here in his "Twitch" glasses. Check out that dimple, he kills me)

Seriously, sometimes I look and him and can't believe that he picked me. I may have made some bad decisions in my life, but when choosing a spouse, I got it dead on. He is the love of my life and I would be lost without him.  

Jason Marez and Colbie Caillat said it best . . .

Though the breeze is through the tree
Move so pretty you're all I see
As the world keeps spinning round
You hold me right here, right now

I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I've been
Lucky to be coming home again

I'm lucky we're in love in every way
Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed
Lucky to be coming home someday


To the man of my dreams.

5 comments:

Janet said...

I'm so happy you found each other! (and that I could live in Daejeon for three years so it could happen!)

WIKKY said...

love the song, love my brother, love you....

Judy Hammer said...

Yes, Mary, I now know how to comment. So be prepared. Seriously, you and Logan are the perfect match. How amazingly lucky I am to get to watch you both grow! Thanks for being so good to my baby boy.

Gram said...

Good post Mary. It is nice to see the two of you together and realize how much you love each other.

Richard said...

He's the man of my dreams too, minus the Ute part! JK