Saturday, February 28, 2009

{A LITTLE CAUGHT UP . . . }

So I've gotten a little caught up in the fun of exercise. My friends and I all have memberships to the same gym and have fallen in love with the classes and instructors. So what does that mean you say . . . ?

Oh that means, 8 classes in 6 days! 
(my poor body)


So when they say that Sunday is the day of rest . . . I am going to take that very literally and try to rest this weary 28 year old body that I have abused this week. Hopefully I'll be able to control myself from here on out.

4 comments:

Karrissa Winward said...

That is awesome, good job Mary!

WIKKY said...

Take it easy sista!!!! YOU DO look great though! Way to go...

Abi said...

Seriously I hope you did rest. I was tired from just reading this. I bet it was so fun to do those classes though. You are dang sexy!

Richard said...

That's great, Mar. I wish I loved to exercise. But I love not to exercise. And yet I exercise regularly, sort of.

Love, dad