Saturday, November 22, 2008

{Birthday fun . . .}

I had the most wonderful Birthday! My family always takes such good care of me, I am so lucky!

It started out by waking up to a fully decorated house, with presents, flowers, and a delicious breakfast!




After I opened my presents, the kids decorated me with crate paper and told me all the things they love about me.


Then I was surprised with a date with my sweet Ayden boy! Logan got us tickets to see High School Musical 3!

We were the only ones in the theater so we got to dance and sing to our little hearts desire!

After the movie...my sweetheart took me to Pizza Factory, one of my favorite restaurants! 

It was an incredible day! I had so many friends send me messages and bring me gifts. I am so blessed with wonderful people in my life. I have great friends and a wonderful family! 

Thanks for making my birthday such a special day!

4 comments:

Janet said...

We love you, Mary. And the celebrating continues tomorrow!

jenny said...

How fun! You look so cute in that shirt, Mary:)

WIKKY said...

I bet Ayden loved that! bonding time with mom, nothing better! Glad you had a great bday!

Gram said...

Looks as if you had a wonderful birthday Mary. What a great family to treat you so well. We love you Mary and your family, too!