Saturday, November 22, 2008

{The night we've all been waiting for . . . }

I'd like to say that I'm a mature adult that doesn't get sucked into love stories and romantic fantasy . . . but you all know me better than that!

I heard about the Twilight books over a year ago, right after the 3rd book came out.  And from the moment I opened the first book, I was sucked in.

I read all three books in 2 weeks. Then the wait was on . . . for number 4. I waited patiently and decided that in preparation for the last book I would re-read the others. (it was so painful, but I had just had to do it!)

Then I heard there was a movie coming out and . . . I was ecstatic! I know that the movie is never as good as the book, but that doesn't mean it's not fun to see some one's interpretation.  

My friend Texie got our tickets as soon as they were made available and then we stared planning. We knew it had to be a night to remember. Parties, tee shirts, the whole sha-bang!

And so the table was set . . .


The guests arrived . . . 



{Michelle, Kymmy, Me, Anna, Wendy, Texie}

and we PARTIED!!


It was a great night! And although the movie got mixed reviews . . . I LOVED IT!

12 comments:

Karrissa Winward said...

How fun is that!?!?

Janet said...

Fun, fun, fun! I loved the movie, too. And your table looks great! Wish I had been there for the yummies!

jenny said...

I loved your party! I LOVED the movie too! It was amazing

Laura H said...

I loved your table decorations! Complete with the RED chocolate fountain. I went today and loved it!

WIKKY said...

I don't care what the reviews said... I loved it! Such a great show! Glad you had fun...

TheRogersReport said...

what a great night!!!! and a great movie....

Gram said...

Sounds like your really made a fun time of it Mary! Looked like a great party.

Texie B said...

It was so much fun! Lets do it again... oh yeah we DID!!!

Holly said...

What a fun night! I LOVED it too!

lramey said...

loved it! loved your party before hand!!! awesome!

Michelle and Caleb said...

How fun! My mom, Steph, and I went and it is one of those things that you ask your self why do I like this so much, but I loved the movie too.

Hayward Family said...

FUN!! We also had a Twilight party!! hehe.. You and your sisters are so cute! The BOOKS were AMAZING and the movie was good, but won't ever compare to the books!!