Sunday, September 14, 2008

{ Utes vs Aggies }

My sister Jenny and her husband Trevor are going to school up at Utah State. So this weekend we got to go visit them and go to the football game! (go UTES)

We met at their house for a tour and dinner.




{look at their cute kitchen!)

After dinner we headed to the game. At first it was toasty warm in the sun!


But as the sun went down, so did the temperature which means I got to sport my Utah sweatshirt!



{Jenny, still supporting the Timpanogos Timberwolves. :}

We are so stoked to have Jenny and Trev close by so we can still get together with them often. They are so much fun! Thanks for chillin with us guys. . . we love ya!



{Oh ya. . . did I mention, GO UTES!}

7 comments:

jenny said...

We had so much fun! Thanks for coming up guys:)

Karrissa Winward said...

That brings back memories!! Remember when we went to the game at USU when you were pregnant with Ayden and your feet were so swollen you couldn't get your shoes back on? Opps, did I just share that with everyone? Sorry! It was really fun though! Looks like you guys had fun!

Gram said...

How fun that the two couples could go to the football game together. You all look good, even if you have a red sweatshirt on. Ha, Ha!

Codye Brynn said...

Looks so fun! I watched that game, and the BYU game mind you.. Gotta love having a boyfriend that loves football, and his whole family too... I will grow to love it right? haha love you guys, we missed you on Saturday, I hope teaching went well all morning.

WIKKY said...

glad you had a fun time even though the canyon was closed. bummer! have a great week!

Abi said...

you guys look so cute in the red. really what else is better then a U game?

Janet said...

I like your hair better dark! I bet you never thought you'd hear that from me!