Thursday, September 18, 2008

{ blogging fun }

I've been going through my blog and really appreciating what a neat thing this is. How cool to have a record of our lives over the last couple years.

It was fun to see the pictures of my kids and how much they've grown.

These are the first pictures I posted of my children a year and a half ago when I started blogging:




And here they are today, man how they've changed!




I'm so glad that regardless if I can ever get my butt in gear with the whole scrapbooking thing. . . at least I have this a record of our lives here in Layton.

6 comments:

laura said...

I miss those cuties. Tell them hi from Aunt Laura.

Janet said...

Yeah for Sophie in the blue and white dress!!!!!

Richard B said...

Thanks Mary for your posting and keeping a blog. We certainly enjoy seeing our great grandchildren and the fun activities in your lives.

Gram said...

I agree with NanaJan. Yea, for the blue and white dress. Hasn't her hair grown lots and is so blonde now? Ayden has really grown and changed. It is so fun to read our grandchildren's blogs. It makes getting up worthwhile. So keep making memories in Layton and sharing them with all. We love you!

Abi said...

Sop pretty hair! I love it! I cannot believe how old they are!

WIKKY said...

Pretty crazy how fast they grow up. This really is a great way to document your life.
Way to go!