Thursday, September 18, 2008

{ Oh the Feel of a Deal }

Sometimes it's hard to beat the feeling of getting a really great deal. Texie's husband Kirk works on the base and she has the great benefit of shopping at the commissary. Yesterday we were talking about groceries and their ever increasing price when she remembered that this weekend is the case lot sale. So I was fortunate enough to get to tag along and what a sweet thing that was!

Just take a look:





That's right! What would you pay for:

32 Juice boxes
12 pancake mixes
12 taco seasoning packs
6 boxes of corn bread mix
6 boxes of augratin potatoes
12 boxes of poptarts
4 bags of Nilla Waffers
24 water bottles
3 boxes of granola bars
2 boxes of cereal bars
8 boxes of fruit snacks
18 boxes of cereal
2 pack of Spray & Wash
170 Electrosol tabs
2 boxes of Nutter bars
24 snack packs
8 boxes of Little Debbie treats
8 rolls of paper towels
and 4 family size boxes of purex

$200? . . . $300? Not me, I paid $107! Man I love a great deal!

4 comments:

Texie B said...

If a natural disaster is going to come WE ARE READY!!!!! We could live on treats and salsa for like a month or two. Thanks for going with me and doing all the heavy lifting.

Gram said...

Now you know why Grandpa and I come up to the base to whop when we need prescriptions. Our problem is no basement and the pantry is full. I am happy for you.

WIKKY said...

I always feel good about the ten for ten deals at Albertson's! Way to go. If there is a disaster, we are coming to your house.

Abi said...

That seriously rocks!