Thursday, May 8, 2008

{Ayden moments}


Yesterday morning I was in the yard picking flowers for my kitchen when I saw a bug and jumped back.

"whats the matter mommy?"

"oh, mommy is just really really scared of bugs"

"it's okay mommy. . . I'll bee-tect you"

"you'll protect me?"

"Yeah mommy, I'll bee-tect you from the bees so you don't have to be scared anymore."


Our sweet little Sophie has been really sick this week. This afternoon Logan was working in the yard when Ayden came up to him with a dandelion. He said he was going to make a wish and blow it so it would come true. Log watched as he sat on the grass and closed his eyes. A few seconds later he blew it out with all his might. He looked up at Logan and said:

"Daddy, do you know what I wished for?"

"What buddy?"

"I wished for Sophie to get better."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is just THE SWEETEST boy in the world. I love Ayden!

laura said...

Oh, I love that boy!

Tell Mom how you did your blog so cute. She wants to cuten hers up!

WIKKY said...

cute story. love it when they truly care for their siblings! love the stripes!!!

Gram said...

That Ayden is just so sweet and so sensitive. How kind of him to wish for Sophie to get better and I hope he will always 'beetect' you and sophie. I hope Sophie is feeling better.

jenny said...

Ayden is such an angel!