Monday, May 12, 2008

{the depths of Mary}

This past week I've spent a lot of time reflecting on my life.
(I know what you're thinking, Mary's not that deep)
(and you're right, generally I'm not)

Did you know . . . that I love my husband! I love him. He is my best friend. I love spending time with him, talking, playing around. He is so fun and funny, and has so much energy.

Did you also know . . . that I love being a mom! There is nothing in my life that has given me as much joy as being with my little friends.

They make me laugh, and sometimes cry, but I always have abounding love for them and feel it from them in return.


{Mother's Day 2008}

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful post, Mary. Love the picture, I snatched it for my Mothers Day post, as well!

Gram said...

I loved the post Mary and I am glad you are starting Laura's tradition and taking a photo on Mother's Day each year. What a cute group of three wonderful people.

WIKKY said...

Very cute... you looked great on Mother's day even though you didn't FEEL great. Hope you are feeling better!

nanajan said...

P.S. Your hair looks cute and long - I like it!

linds jo said...

happ mothers day. you all look darling.

ive been on a bloggin hiatus, but it was nice to catch up on all the hammer happenings.

jenny said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE! I'm lovin the polygamist dress:) jk it really is stinkin cute

Codye Brynn said...

I love the depth of Mary. What a great post! I love that picture, your an amazing mom! I hope you are feeling better from Sunday, not fun to feel crappy.

Jackson said...

Hi Mary its Alesa (Clegg) Jarvie. I love this post and picture. From the things you write I can tell you are an amazing mom. You have a beautiful family and I am so happy for you! We recently made our blog private so email me if you would like an invite. alesajarvie@gmail.com I would love to keep in touch with you.

Texie B said...

So cute! What a good picture of you and yor kiddies!!

Whitney said...

Hey we found your blog through a friend's. Your family is so cute. We're glad to see you guys are doing so well. Our blog is tophamfam.blogspot!