Tuesday, April 8, 2008

What a team . . .

So my kids must have read my previous post and decided to help their poor sweet mom out a little today. As I was getting Sophie dressed they decided I needed a little help getting ready.



Ayden, the stylist, grabbed a comb and went to town on my crazy locks. Sophie found some lip gloss (actually a stick from a thing of bubbles) and made me up real nice. What more could you ask for. I guess I don't have any excuse for not getting ready anymore!


Thanks guys!

7 comments:

Gram said...

What a sweet post Mary. What sweet great granchildren. Their little faces are so darling and they do LOVE you.

nanajan said...

So cute! You look great with all that help! I'm excited to spend a week with the amazing Hammer family!

Abi said...

You look super skinny. (And just say thanks because I know your eyes don't really see it!) I love that picture of you three. So so cute Mar! And really super super skinny!

WIKKY said...

looking good! you should have them do your makeup on your next big night out!! Bubbly lips, nothing better!

jenny said...

SO CUTE~!!!

Laura H said...

I noticed too! You're so skinny! What have you been doing? You look great! The kids are sure cuties!

Michelle and Caleb said...

my favorite is the pantless boy in the background. That is so cute. They will be so fashionable like their mom.