Monday, April 7, 2008

Blogging loser

So I am feeling like a total blogging loser right now. I really have not sat down in front of my computer in a week. No email, no posts, seriously what is wrong with me?

I'll tell you what's wrong with me, and I'm sure all you mothers out there will understand... the minute I sit down to the computer, answer the phone, jump in the shower, etc... all hell breaks loose in my house. So sometimes, instead of putting myself in situations where I know my patience will be sorely tested, I avoid them at all costs. So if you are ever wondering why I haven't posted, don't respond to emails, never answer my phone, and seldom look presentable...

it's because of this very reason.

Ahhhh the joys of motherhood.

7 comments:

Chelle said...

I totally get it. I love you!

linds jo said...

oh how i can relate. but trust me, taking a week off doesnt make you a bloggin loser! {if it does than im #1!} it was so fun to see you the other day. have fun in d-land!

Herriman Blue said...

I hear you Mary!! I think sometimes we put too much pressure on ourselves to "update the blog" when it's supposed to be a fun thing. When I'm trying to come up with something to blog about, I know it's not time for a new post yet. PS. You should know, you're a good mom just for realizing how much they need you and that sometimes the other stuff isn't worth the hassle!!

WIKKY said...

I am with you sista! At this moment, I have Clara hanging on the arm that I am typing with so it is taking ten times longer to type this! Ha. Oh well, right? One day, they will all be big and not want to be that close to us!

nanajan said...

You're a great Mom, Mary. No guilt! You're doing just what you're supposed to be doing right now. Blogging is frosting, but I do enjoy frosting!

Gram said...

You are a great Mom, Mary. Blogging isn't supposed to be the 'be all, end all'. Taking care of the children and teaching and loving is the most important. I do love to read the blogs, though. Just don't feel guilty if you haven't posted in awhile. Oh, I hadn't read your Mom's first. Yes, It is frosting and we do love that sweet stuff.

Jen said...

Amen sister!!! I finally got Landon down for his nap just in time for Erika to wake up from hers. I guess there will be no free time for me today!! LOL