Thursday, April 10, 2008

{How many of me}

So my cousin put this website on her blog and I just had a blast with it! I don't know why, but it's crazy to think that there are people running around out there with your exact same name! So here are the stats for my little fam:

Hammer: 21,266

Mary: 4,007,213
Mary Hammer: 281

Logan: 27,343
Logan Hammer: 2

Ayden: 0
Ayden Hammer:0 (lucky!)

Sophie:44,052
Sophie Hammer: 3

So I guess I have by far the most common name in my family. Check it out and see how many of you there are!

2 comments:

Gram said...

There were 0 of my name, but I know of two who were named after me. It is fun to look at though

Richard B said...

Congratulations on your 6th wedding anniversary. Hope you had a fun evening. Six years of married bliss and you are pushing 30 already. Have a fun time at Disneyland.