Saturday, April 12, 2008

{'02-'08} 6 incredible years . . . .

Yesterday Logan and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary! I love anniversaries because you always take time to reflect on your life and the experiences you've had.

Logan started off the day by giving me 2 dozen gorgeous pink roses. (he knows that they are my favorite) He also gave me a video of our lives together. He went through all of our pictures and put together a 40 min video of all the great times we've had over the past 6 years. What an amazing gift from an amazing person.


That evening my Mom came up to watch the kids so we could go out on a little shopping trip and to dinner.


There's nothing like time alone with the man I love. We had a great time together. Lots of really interesting conversation as well as lots of laughs. (as always)

So babe. . . you're the man of my dreams. I can't believe I've been lucky enough to spend 6 incredible years with you. I appreciate all you do for me. We've had lots of fun, lots of laughs, and lots of love.


Happy Anniversary.

5 comments:

Abi said...

Happy 6 years you two! We love you and hope you had a wonderful night! Nice job Log on the video!

Gram said...

Still a beautiful couple. Those roses are gorgeous and what a neat gift he made for you. Happy Anniversary and enjoy Disneyland!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! I had fun with Sophie and Ayden!

WIKKY said...

Cheers to the great couple. So fun and full of life! Congrats on six years!!! What an accomplishment..

Unknown said...

Wow, 6 years, it seems like yesterday when we were dancing at TDC. Happy Anniversary, You family is so cute!!