Tuesday, April 22, 2008

{Disneyland '08} part I

So this time I have a really good excuse for not posting in so long. We spent the last week in sunny California on our Rife family vacation to Disneyland!!


We were so excited to go. . . and the trip was incredible! Last year when we went, our kids were still a little young. Ayden had a hard time with all the people and Sophie spent the whole trip in her stroller. But his year they were old enough to really appreciate it.

Connor and Ayden are such good friends. Even though they only get to see each other a few times a year, they always pick up right where they left off.





Sophie and Abby got a kick out of each other right off the bat. They loved to laugh and play together. They had fun running from one hotel room to the next, opening the door and saying "hea-wow". (hello)



Have I ever mentioned what an incredible family I have? Well they are amazing and they showed it on this trip. Everyone was so willing to help with the kids whenever needed. They carried them, fed them, played with them, and made it such a wonderful experience for us. Thanks so much guys, you're the best!





There's nothing like being at the happiest place on earth with the people I love most!



{Man. . . I love my sisters}

Special thanks to Nana Jan and Papa Rich for providing this incredible experience for us. You guys are amazing and we appreciate everything you do for us and your great example.

4 comments:

Karrissa Winward said...

I am glad you guys had a such a great time!!

Gram said...

What wonderful pictures and comments. I am sorry I missed the fun this year. Abby and Sophie, Connor and Ayden looked as if they had a great time. Okay, who got the green clothes for the five of those cute little great grandchildren I love?

Katie said...

What a fun trip!! Great pictures. The one of your dad with all the sleeping kids is priceless. What a wonderful Grandpa!

WIKKY said...

Loving the green outfits. Good idea to match. Disneyland is so great. Especially if the lines are not awful. So glad you guys had fun. Your big smiles show it all!!!!
Thanks for coming to the party and helping out, it was fun to have you guys here!