Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Like Father. . . . like daughter

Ever since I posted that picture of Soph with the underwear on her head, so many people have commented on how much she looks like Logan. Then yesterday we got a Brammy package that had a t-shirt of Logan's in it from when he was 3. I searched for a picture of him wearing it, but I couldn't find one. I found a couple cute pictures during my quest. I'll let you be the judge:




I thought it was only fitting to put Sophie in her daddy's old shirt.

4 comments:

jenny said...

Totally look alike--it's kind of crazy!!

nanajan said...

So cute - Logan and Sophie!

Gram said...

Those were darling pictures. She does look like Logan, but I still see some of the Carlsen from you in her. You have such cute kids!! Happy Valentine's Day, We love you!

WIKKY said...

I think it's those dimples! She was so cute in that shirt. It fits her perfectly right now!!! I think she thinks it is pretty cool too!