Thursday, February 14, 2008

Thank you St. Valentine!

Happy Valentines' Day!


{Darling outfits compliments of Nana Jan}

What a great thing it is to have a whole day devoted to celebrating love. I remember back in elementary when we would bring Valentines to give to our class and as I was writing them I would always pick out a special one for the boy I had a crush on.

So today I want to wish a very special Valentines' Day to my sweetheart. He is the man of my dreams. He makes me so happy and I love him so much. You see, it was 6 years ago today that he asked me to marry him. Not a day goes by that I don't think about how lucky I am that he chose me. I love you, babe.


And here's a little shout out from the kids. I hope you all have a very Happy Valentines' Day!

5 comments:

nanajan said...

Happy Valentine's Day! Cute outfits on cute kids!

Gram said...

What cute outfits. NanaJan has good taste. They look so cute. I love Sophie's pony tails and red ribbons. A nice post for your special Valentine.

Kim said...

You're little family is just so cute! I can't believe we are all grown up and being, like, moms and wives and all that adult stuff with mortgages, poopy diapers, and mini vans! Who knew we'd be so happy in it? Love you! Miss you! Call me next time you're down here.

WIKKY said...

So cute. Those outfits are really so cute. I can see why you stopped the tape, it looks like a breakdown ready to happen!!! You are getting good at the videos!

Jeanine said...

So cute! I love the kiss part! That was how life was with my little bro. How fun...they are getting so big!
Jeanine