Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Funnest Dad Award

I nominate Logan Sean Hammer for the funnest Dad Award! Can I just say. . . that man is amazing.

The other day he came home with poster board and finger paints for the kids to do as an activity before bed.

Yesterday when he came home for lunch, he ran downstairs for a minute. When he came up he told me that he had filled Easter eggs with jelly beans for the kids to find. When they woke up from their naps, we all went on an egg hunt.

He is always reading stories, wrestling, building forts, making up games, and so many other things. I can't even tell you how many times a day Ayden says,
"I want my Dad. I just like him. He is my friend."

So thanks for being such a wonderful Dad, Logan. We love you!

7 comments:

Abi said...

Three cheers to Logan! You really are such an awesome guy. I know you are a killer Uncle. Hadlee called you her best buddy last week! Where would we be without Dads?

Gram said...

Logan is special and it is nice that his wife and children love and appreciate him so much. I was very impressed with this post. Thanks Mary!

Karrissa Winward said...

I love the poster and finger paints idea!

WIKKY said...

REally, I would die if I didn't have Craig around to spice things up. I am just plain boring in the day! So hooray for fun dads to make our lives exciting!

Texie B said...

What a good daddy!!! Your kids are lucky to have such a good one.

jenny said...

Logan is so awesome!

Bree said...

That's so sweet. There's just something about dads... they have a way with kids that us mom's just can't quite match up to! It's so great though.