Wednesday, December 12, 2007

We LOVE preschool!!

I have to say. . . I have been so impressed with Ayden's preschool. I didn't know what to expect going in to it, but I have been completely blown away at what a great job they do. He has learned so much and they do some of the most darling and creative crafts. Ayden loves his teacher.

Today, when I picked him up, I got to see this:




Is that the cutest thing? They are talking about Christmas this month and he comes home with some fun new thing every day. I love that he has this opportunity to associate with other kids and use his creativity. He loves to color and write his letters. It's so fun to see him learning so much. And I can't lie, the 3 hr break is nice too!

7 comments:

BRIANA said...

Very cute!! Kids just love crafts and I am not very good at doing them with Alyssa very much!! It looks like you found a fabulous preschool!! It is very strange that you have a child in preschool though--- I still feel like I could be in high school!! FUN FUN!!!

nanajan said...

What a cute little Rudolph! Preschool is a wonderful thing!

WIKKY said...

I love Ayden. What a cute little guy. He is totally growing up too!

Unknown said...

Ayden is really getting smart. It's fun to listen to him talk more intelligently than I do sometimes. I'm sorry that I thought the red dot on his nose was food and tried rubbing it off :(

Gram said...

What a cute little boy! I am so happy that he has this opportunity. It is good for both of you and that is great! Look how much he is learning.

Natalie Que said...

That is great, I am loving Laine's preschool too. That girl was born to go to school. I can't believe how much your little boy looks EXACTLY like you, with lighter hair of course. He is so cute!

linds jo said...

what a babe! your christmas card is super cute. i love seeing your mom and the bish. at the good ole' ths bball games. you need to come some time, its good times.