Wednesday, December 19, 2007

PJ kids!


In our family, we all have an obsession with kids in pjs. Nana Jan is a pro at picking out darling pjs for the grandkids too. So we thought it would only be fitting to get a picture of the kids in their pjs.
Sophie has been really sick for the last week so she's not thrilled to be in the picture, but the rest of the kids were good sports.

My sister is in town for 3 weeks for Christmas! Hooray! We have so much fun together. I was lucky enough to have both my sisters come stay at my house this week, and it was so much fun. I love them so much. We always have a good time together.

Ayden and Connor are getting old enough to remember each other even when they haven't been together for a long time. They become instant friends again the minute they see each other.

They had a great time on Sunday night playing with Nana's dress-ups!


Ayden and Abby were in the bathroom together and when asked what they were doing Ayden replied, "I'm just making her pretty!" That consisted of him putting eye shadow all over her face and mascara in her hair.


They also had a great time reading books together.


Aren't cousins the best! We are so blessed with a surplus of cousins for our kids to love and enjoy. That's one of the best parts about Christmas!

5 comments:

Abi said...

Jams really are the best. I LOVE them. Those are some great photos and I am so glad you all get to be together!

Jen said...

Those are the cutest jammies!!! I love Christmas time because we always get new jammies on Christmas Eve. I am sorry that Sophie has been sick. We missed you guys on Sunday. Hope she gets better soon.

Gram said...

I hope Sophie is feeling better and the other kids don't get croup also. The jammie pictures are the best. Nanajan did a great job picking them out. I loved the part of Ayden just making Abby pretty!

Chelle said...

Serious jammie cuteness.

And i'm so glad that you have your sister here for a nice long visit. fun times.

lramey said...

i love their jammers! and i love christmas and time spent with family too!!! God Bless us Everyone!!!