Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Hooray for Christmas cards!

I have a huge smile on my face! My Christmas cards are in the mail! It's such a great feeling, isn't it? Every year I start to stress a little about getting them done, and then when I do it just feels so good!

And I have to mention, receiving Christmas cards is one of my favorite parts of this season. I love catching up with friends and family. I get excited every time I walk out to the mailbox starting December 1st, in hopes that I will find at least one card amongst all the junk mail. What a fun tradition.


8 comments:

Unknown said...

yay for that. i'm just about to step out the door to the post office.
will you email me your mailing address so i can get one out to you?

carolinedrake [at] gmail [dot] com

Abi said...

I love getting christmas cards together!! it's my favorite! can't wait to get yours!

laura said...

Mine are becoming a bit too stressful this year. But I do love receiving them in the mail!

Gram said...

I love Christmas Cards and newsletters. It brightens up my whole day. I look forward to Christmas every year because of what we receive in regards to cards.

nanajan said...

Way to go, Mary! I think mine will be a little late this year - I want to take a picture of the gkiddies with Dad and I on Sunday for ours! In their Christmas pjs - which they will receive on Sunday!!!!

Herriman Blue said...

I love the cards too. I put all the pictures up on our pantry door and it covers it. It's fun to sit and look at all the people you love!

Chelle said...

Ooooooo.... I can't wait to get my mail today, because I know I'll get yours! Hooray! I love them, too.

nanajan said...

PS I got your Christmas picture/letter and it was perfect! I loved it!