Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Better Late, then never

Happy Birthday my Love!!!

November 4th, 1980, my precious Logan was born. And here we are, 27 years later, spending our lives together.

I couldn't have found a better man to spend eternity with.

Sometimes I think he's too good to be true. Here are the top ten reason why I love you, Baby:

#1 You always put my happiness above your own.

#2 You hate to argue and you are always the first to apologize.

#3 You work so hard to support our family and I have absolute faith in you.

#4 You love our children with all your heart and you are an incredible father. You spend time with them and they love you so much.

#5 You have always supported me in the things that I love, and given me confidence to do things I normally wouldn't have done.

#6
You have a great sense of humor, and you always have me laughing. (even with the overboard stuff) I love sitting around and making up songs, or rhymes with you. You can always make me smile.

#7 People are drawn to you because of your incredible personality. Sometimes I just watch you interact with people and I'm blown away at how well you communicate. You have taught me so much about how to communicate with people.

#8
You never criticize me or make me feel bad about myself. You are always kind, and you don't let the little things bother you.

#9 From the time I met you in Korea, you have always touched me with your sweet spirit and love of the Savior. You make me want to be better.

#10 You are the love of my life, and the man of my dreams. You make me so happy, and I love you.


So Happy Birthday, Baby. This world is a better place because of you!

8 comments:

Karrissa Winward said...

I totally forgot to call Logan and tell him Happy Birthday! I feel so bad! Hope he had a great day!

Anonymous said...

You're a lucky girl, Mar! He's an awesome guy! I love you guys!!
-jen (i struggle at signing it)

Abi said...

What a great tribute to your man!! You are a sweet sweet wife!
I loved reading this post!
love you mar. Oh send those thriller pics over please!! Thanks!

Gram said...

Those are great reasons to love your guy. I hope he had a happy birthday. I am so happy you found each other.

linds jo said...

So I decided to tag you. I know, I know its kinda dumb, but I just did it and it was fun...
ps. Happy b-day log. And pps. save the 16th on your calendar, we are having an oct. nov. + dec. birthdays smash at my grandparents cabin in sundance. Be there or be square

Herriman Blue said...

That is so sweet Mary!! I must admit, you have a great guy!! Thanks for loving him so much!

WIKKY said...

He is quite a catch but he is one lucky guy too! We love you Logan!!!! A hoooooo hooooooo owwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!

Chelle said...

so tender. so true. i loved reading this. : )