Monday, October 29, 2007

The spirit of Halloween

So it seems that I'm surrounded with people full of the spirit of Halloween. I'm not really sure what that is, but I guess a lot of people really get into it. Well, I've never been much of a fan, but I am trying to be a good sport this year.

On Friday night we had our annual adults-only Hammer Halloween party. I wasn't able to attend the first part (a really fun and interactive scavenger hunt) but I got there just in time to enjoy the delicious snacks and play some games. Of course we forgot our camera so feel free to check out some of my sister-in-laws blogs for more pictures! I know that Abi and Whitney have posted them.


On Sunday we decided to get out the pumpkins we got at a pumpkin patch a few weeks ago and carve them. We had all the kids sticking their hands in that gooey mess and seeds all over the kitchen. It was really fun though, and I know Ayden had a good time.


2 comments:

Heidi said...

I'm still trying to catch the spirit of Halloween too...

nanajan said...

We didn't even buy or carve pumpkins this year. We're losers! I'm glad you had a fun Halloween week.