Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Cousins galore!

Last night we had our Hammer kids pumpkin carving, costume wearing, pizza eating bizzar! The kids all come wearing their costumes and we hurry and snap a shot of them together before they all get dirty or start losing pieces. Then Brammy sent them on a hunt for their Halloween bags full of goodies and toys. After that we had some pizza and carved pumpkins! It's a crazy night with all those kids (18 to be exact) but we had a really great time!

We decided to let one person take pictures with their camera for the group shot so here it is. . . all 18 of them!


I caught a few of our kids before we left because I knew the cuteness wouldn't last long!

Captain Hook (minus the Hook) and Tinkerbell



Here is a shot of Logan sitting on the porch with a pirate and jesse.



And heres the finished product!


A special thanks to Brammy for letting us destroy her house and for feeding us all and always creating a fun atmosphere for great memories! We love you Brammy!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness those costumes are adorable! Great pictures. Brammy is amazing!

Abi said...

What a fun family we are!! It was a great night!! I love tinker and hook!

Heidi said...

I'm always amazed at everyone's ideas for traditions, this looks like such a fun one! I am excited to see how our family grows in the next 5 years or so... hopefully Justin and I can contribute a couple:) for the next baby shower i attend, I will be buying one of your obuba wraps. What a million dollar idea. Especially in Utah.

WIKKY said...

Soooo much fun. What a great time we had. I think we mostly do it so that the adults can chill together and let the kids run wild (aka, color on their staircase wall, oops)

Gram said...

Brammy really is amazing! What a great group of young children. Tinker Bell and Captain Hook are adorable. Hey, the pumpkins looked pretty good.

BRIANA said...

It looks like the kids had a great time!!! I love the costumes---it is fun to think of something for a boy and a girl that kind of go together!! Yours look great!!

Natalie Que said...

What a fun family, so great to have everyone close! I can't believe all of those little cousins! I love the costumes!