Thursday, October 18, 2007

PaRTy TimE!

We are having a blast here in Tuckahoe, NY with our fun cousins! They have such fun toys and the kids are loving their playmates. Sophie and Abby are so cute together and they are almost the same size.



Here they are in the bathroom after they got their hair done. They were the pony tail girls. On Tuesday we went to the park and the girls really enjoyed the swings. They sat there forever, and wouldn't let us get them out.


The boys wanted to be pretend elephants together so we whipped out some quick elephant ears for them. You wouldn't believe how much fun you can have with construction paper and staples!


On Wednesday we went to the Palisades Mall to ride the carousel and do a little shopping. We had a good time and the kids were actually pretty good. The boys really liked riding the Carousel and playing on the cars.




Sophie really liked the taxi cab. Check out that grin!



We thought everyone would fall asleep on the way home but the boys were talking in the back and kept each other awake all the way home! They are becoming really good buddies!

Ayden and Connor had a great time riding bikes and scooters today. Ayden got a kick out of the elbow and knee pads. He is also a big fan of the scooter!


Here I am with my "seester" and her new baby boy! I'm so glad I made the trip out here. Not only are the kids having fun, but I love spending time with my sister. I'm sad that we live so far away because I know we would have a blast raising our kids together. She's the best, and I really look up to her.

8 comments:

nanajan said...

I've been waiting all week for these pictures! I'm so glad you're all having fun together. Love the ponytails!

Karrissa Winward said...

That is so fun! I am glad you guys are having such a great time. The kids are so cute together.

Lindsay said...

I am glad you are having so much fun! The boys look so cute in their matching camos, and the girls with their matching hair!

Natalie Que said...

Those kids look like they are having the time of their lives with their cousins! That is the best! I love how each of them match with the cousin of their age, that is adorable.

Mary, you look darling in all of your pics. I showed your blog to my sister and she said "wow, she is tiny, was she always that cute and small?" I always remembered you being cute and small, so I wasn't sure what she was talking about but thought it was a great compliment that I should pass on to you!

WIKKY said...

looks like you and the kids are having a blast!!! But, we can't wait to have you all back here! Enjoy the last few days....

Anonymous said...

I've been waiting for all these lovely pictures. I hope you have enjoyed the time with the kids there. Your sweet hubby misses you and the kids. He said yesterday that he hated walking by Sophie's crib and not be able to hug and kiss her. I hope the birthday party today was a 'ball'. The girls look so cute together in their ponytails.

Abi said...

Cute pictures! Looks like a fun vacation!! We will see you sooN!

linds jo said...

I forgot you were going out there...looks like tons of fun! We need to get together when you get home, its been to long. (plus Ive got some serious roots!) Love ya