Monday, October 15, 2007

Leaving on a jet plane. . .

Well, my fellow bloggers, this is it. It time has finally arrived. I am heading out to . . . NEW YORK!!

I posted a few weeks ago about how my sister had her baby. Well, it's been a long wait, but we finally get to see that sweet little guy! And so tonight, I'm packing up my two crazy kids, and we are leaving on an air plane (I wish it was a jet plane cause it would be much faster!) and we are flying across the country to spend some time with our cousins. Ayden is so excited! He has a special bond with his cousin Connor, and they always have a good time. We are also looking forward to watching the girls play (my sister has a daughter that is 5 months older then Sophie). They are finally closing in on that age gap and I'm pretty sure they are going to have a blast together!

My sister is nice enough to let us stay at her house even though we will be totally disrupting her life. I'm sure I'll have tons of pictures and stories to share when I get back so stay tuned!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish I was going with you and the kids. I really could hold some babies for awhile. Have a great time and enjoy the birthday party for us. Gramps and I saw "Stardust" tonight. It is a pretty good movie. At least we enjoyed going to one that we didn't know anything about and it was really clean. (did have some sword fighting, though)

Karrissa Winward said...

Oh my goodness, have so much fun!!

WIKKY said...

Have a blast in NYC!!!! The plane is not as bad as you think it will be. Lots of snacks is the key...

riley said...

Hey again, have so much fun in NY, sisters are the *BEST* (and so are cousins!) so I am not doubting you will have a great time!

A HUGE congrats on your business! I meant to leave this on your announcement post, but wasn't sure when you would get it since that was a few posts ago. I am so, so happy for you that you have found something you love and are passionate about. I hope to someday get there myself! The Obuba looks *GREAT* (I've seen a few others, but they all look the same, yours is BY FAR the best one out there!) I will spread the word!

Herriman Blue said...

Have fun! Enjoy being away from ever;y day life!

Abi said...

Have such a great time with your sister! It will be such a great trip!

BRIANA said...

Sounds like a blast---all except the actual plane ride with 2 kids!! Those are always draining--and the furthest I have gone is AZ to UT!! Good luck!!