Wednesday, October 31, 2007

The Halloween Finale

For a person who doesn't really like Halloween, I sure have posted a lot about it. Well, this is the finale. I thought these pictures were fun of our family on Halloween.

{A pirate, beard and all!}

Daddy and Ayden (aka a mummy and a pirate)


Sophie and Mommy (aka Tinkerbell and Barbie)

Our ward had a trunk-or-treat so we decided we had to keep up our reputation of craziness by dressing up. Then we headed home for a lot more trick-or-treaters. Ayden decided he wanted Daddy to take him around so off they went. And I was pleased because they came home with lots of yummy things for Mommy to eat!! The candy. . . that's the one thing I can really get on board with!

6 comments:

Abi said...

Happy Halloween! What a fun night. You all look so great. I can't believe you don't LOVE Halloween. I think now you should! I love the barbie wig! you look spooktacular!

Herriman Blue said...

YOU ARE BARBIE with that smokin' hot body!! Serioslly, you are a total inspiration that you can have a baby and get your body back!! Be proud baby!!

Gram said...

I loved the pictures!! That blonde wig made me think of Laura, and your Mom. Yes, you are a great Barbie! That Mummy and pirate were pretty darn cute, too.

linds jo said...

I cant believe you dont like halloween????? You love treats almost as much as I do and you dont love the day that celebrates candy? You guys are all so cute in your costumes!

Anonymous said...

Mary, Hello! Its Alesa (Clegg) Jarvie. I saw your name on Bree Hafen's blog and decided to check it out. Your family is darling! And you look great of course! I would love to keep in touch. Our blog is web.mac.com/samjarvie. Come by anytime. take care

WIKKY said...

I'm a barbie girl, in a barbie wo-orld.... Looking good. It must have been the white theme for Logan this year! You guys are too fun.