Saturday, August 11, 2007

Date night

Last night I surprised Logan and took him to see The Bourne Ultimatum. IT WAS AWESOME!!! He has been really busy and had a lot on his mind lately and I knew that he needed a break. (I also selfishly really wanted to see it!) His sister, Codye, was nice enough to come all the way up here after a long days work and watch our kids for us. (Thanks Code!) I am a huge Matt Damon fan and he didn't let me down. The story line was great, the action was great, and I can't complain about looking at him for a couple hours right! :) I always love spending time with my hubby and we had a really great night. So in case you were wondering, we give this film 4 stars, and 2 huge thumbs up!

6 comments:

Abi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I have wanted to see it for two weeks maybe this week we can get there. Cute Couple!!!

Abi said...

What a great show!! WE LOVED IT TOO! I love you both!

linds jo said...

Im glad you guys had fun...Ken and I need to see it! Mar you look stunning!

lramey said...

I LOVED that movie! just thought you'd want to know! It was my favorite of all 3 pretty sure

Karrissa Winward said...

Ayden looks so much like Logan in that picture- probably the cheesy smile!