Friday, July 20, 2007

My scrapbook room

When we bought our house we decided that we would use the downstairs bedroom for my salon/scrapbook room. So far it has consisted of my salon, an empty desk and a messy closet full of scrapbooking crap. I have been wanting to decorate and organize it for months. My friend Michelle gave me a cute idea and I decided to run with it! So in a matter of 48 hours I transformed my scrapbook room and now I love it! I'm not the kind of person that can putter around a project, if I'm going to do it then I hurry and bust it out before I change my mind. I'm really pleased with the way it turned out and I enjoyed the process. And the best part is that now I can SCRAPBOOK!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mary it's beautiful! I'm so proud of you! It's a great project you did in a short time and the best is now you have a place to scrapbook. I, have a place, but still don't do it - I hope you'll show me up in that area!

Karrissa Winward said...

So cool Mary! Where did you get the wall board and all the accessories? I am planning my scrapbook area for our new home in Las Vegas so I love looking at different ideas and options! So cute!

Anonymous said...

Mary, that is so great. You really did a fantastic job! You did it in such a short time and I am really impressed with your room. Where did you get such good ideas. You are like your Mom and Gramps. When you get an idea - you must do it immediately - come "hell or high water".

Chelle said...

Mary- That is really, truly very cool! What a happy little space for you to go and work on saving happy memories. Congrats on the completion of a project! We mothers have to revel in that feeling, it is few and far between that we experience it!

Abi said...

WOW! You turn that into a wonderful creation. You've got some talent there! I love that space. Scrapbooking will be so wonderful now. Especially because you have it right there and in drawers and everything!