Friday, July 20, 2007

mmmm......Spaghetti O's

For some reason Logan has a total aversion to spaghetti o's. Because of his strong feelings I haven't really given them to the kids. Well, yesterday I decided, what the heck, I'm gonna let them try some. Holy cow! We almost had to open another can! They loved them! So much so that Sophie was lapping them up off her tray. So when Logan came home I had to break the new to him, but after he saw the pictures of Sophie, he said it was alright. Who'd of thought spaghetti o's would be such a hit!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, we know she is a normal kid! When Laura Lee was little she absolutely LOVED them. I think they taste gross but little kids seem to like them and it is a quick lunch that is easy to fix. She looks as if she thoroughly enjoyed herself.