Monday, July 23, 2007

Roy Aquatic center

The elementary school in our neighborhood is on the year round schedule, which is why we have been filling our days with fun activities. The kids went back to school today so the fun is coming to an end which is really sad for Ayden and I since we don't start school for a few more years! On Friday we went with a couple friends to the Roy Aquatic Center. One year ago I didn't know what the heck Roy was and now I live 10 minutes from there. Strange how things turn out. Anyway, we had a wonderful time! My kids really love to swim and I love to bask in the sun so we are a great combo. Here are some shots of our fun day:



3 comments:

Richard B said...

Roy is where my parents lived for a long time. We had my mother's viewing at a ward there in Oct 1992. They lived in the Monte Cristo mobile home park on the north end. I'm sure you visited them as a little girl. There mobile home is still there.

Anonymous said...

You are a fun Mom, Mary. The pictures are cute of all of you. I'm happy that Ayden enjoys the water. He will be so sad to have Madie in school.I guess he will have to find some more preschoolers in the neighborhood that he can play with in the mornings.

Bree said...

He sis,

These pics of Ayden grinning from ear to ear are unreal. What a stud.

Just letting you know that Dan and I move to Dallas in 3 weeks. EEK! I'm kinda freaking out...

Anyway, I may need to squeeze in one final weave and chat before I go. Not bringing Luke this time!!