Friday, July 13, 2007

Ayden. . . the master of slip-n-slide disaster!

Today was a fun day! We invited our friends over to swim in our yard. That's one of my favorite activities because I don't have the stress of going somewhere and chasing my kids. And the kids love it just the same. Well the Browns got a new slip-n-slide and wanted to try it out. It was an absolute riot. Ayden was a little timid at first (whats new right!) but once I pushed him down a few times he became a real pro! The other kids were trying to do it like him! He had a smile on his face the whole time. It was so hot today that even Texie and I had to give it a shot! There's nothing more sexy then a grown woman throwing her body down a wet tarp at full speed. We were cracking ourselves up! Texie's husband was there so unfortunately for him, he got to witness this! We had a really good time though, and I rushed off to Target as soon as we were done to get my own slip-n-slide for more water fun!

5 comments:

Karrissa Winward said...

That looks like tons of fun!

Abi said...

your little hill is perfect for that. what fun!

Anonymous said...

What a great time Ayden had! Did Sophie try it out? I think it is fun that you Mom's did it with your kids, too.

BRIANA said...

Gotta love the good old slip n slide!! Looks like lots of fun!!

Chelle said...

Are you getting paid to advertise for slip n slide? Because I'm about to get myself to the store and purchase one. This looked like a blast. : )