Monday, June 11, 2007

My signs

I started a little hobby of making signs. I started out by making a FAMILY sign that I put in my basement. (I believe I posted a picture) Then I made one for my mom for Mother's Day that said LOVE. I used her favorite color so she could put it anywhere in her house! I don't have a picture of that one though. Then my friend Michelle had a birthday and I had to make one for her because she loves stuff like that. Hers says LAUGH. And finally I was preparing for Sophie's party and I needed decorations so I decided to make one for her that says SISTER. I used it at the party and now it's on the shelf in her room. It's really become a fun hobby and I love having little projects that keep my creativity flowing! (not that I have all that much!)


3 comments:

Richard B said...

Glad to see you are enjoying a hobby and in so doing providing something useful. Sorry we missed Sophie's BD party. She is a cutie. Our love and best to you.

BRIANA said...

Those are adorable!! You are super creative!! I may have to pick up on that hobby---I am the enrichment leader and we are always looking for fun new stuff!! Where do you get your supplies? I will email you later!

Abi said...

I love your creativity! You are brilliant!