Tuesday, June 12, 2007

My little Buddy


Sometimes I can't believe I get to hang with this little man all the time. He throws fits sometimes and definitely acts like he's 2, but for the most part he is the sweetest little guy. He has a good heart, he just knows what he wants. He makes me smile.




When Logan left for the gym this morning he said "I want my dad". I told him that daddy had to go work out so he could be strong. He said "Ya, and get some big muffles, huh!" (muscles) What a fun way to start the day!!

Yesterday morning I was cleaning the kitchen and I turned around to see this-


Ayden wearing a floaty, holding a balloon and a bubble blower. What a great guy. He never ceases to make me laugh. I love being his mom, and I know there are many good times to come.

4 comments:

linds jo said...

Ayden is presh! You are so good at havin a new post everyday...my camera has been down(you can read about how it wasnt really down at all-ugh!)so I've been slow about the posts. See you soon...

Karrissa Winward said...

Ayden is so cute and I love him!

Chelle said...

Mary, did I tell you that Ayden blew me kisses when we left Sophie's birthday party the other day? That made my party experience complete. This was so fun to read. He is an awesome little boy. So loved by all of us!

Chelle said...

Me again. Just had to let you know that Emma read your blog last night, and she and I have been joking about our big "muffles" all day. 'Hey mom, show me your big muffles'. I think Ayden has made a new word for us. : )