Friday, June 15, 2007

IKEA. . . we love you!

So I have been dying to go to IKEA ever since I heard that it was coming to Utah about 2 years ago. I went with my sister in New York and I fell in love. I decided to get my neighborhood friends together and take a trip down there. We actually got a babysitter for the kids (except the babies) because we wanted to actually enjoy it. It was awesome! I love that store. I got some totally fun stuff and I stayed within the boundries I set for myself. (spending wise) We had such a great time and I'm so glad I have friends up here that I can hang with. I'm excited to head down there again when I'm ready to organize my scrapbook stuff. What I great store!

2 comments:

Chelle said...

Mary, I am still planning a trip to Ikea. I've been wondering what others think (other than hearing that the whole planet loves this store) Can't wait to go check it out.

Abi said...

Wait . . . wasn't I suppose to watch the kids for you? Silly goose! I need to go there! I have no idea what they have except down comforters . . . what kind of store is it?