Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Look at this girl

How could you not smile when you see this face! Once of Sophie's favorite things is taking a bath. She LOVES it. If she's ever in a bad mood that she just can't shake, I always opt for the tubby. It never fails to cheer her up. This morning she was particularly silly for some reason. She had piggy tails yesterday so her hair was crazy. She just kept looking at me and making that "cheezy" face. Then she would laugh, and make it again. What a riot. She is such a doll! I can' t believe how big she's getting. She is starting to talk a little and I know she understands most of what I say to her. Man, I love this girl!

5 comments:

laura said...

She's adorable! I wish she and Abby could play together in the tub.

Abi said...

I love the dimples! She's so cute!

Lindsay said...

Mary Mary! I found your blog through Briana's. Wow, what cute kids! You look so good!

Anonymous said...

What a cute little girl! I am so sorry we missed her birthday party. It seems like forever since we saw the kids. I am finally hoe for the hospital and rehab so I could catch up on all the blogs and see the cute pictures. Hope you had an awesome time river rafting.

Anonymous said...

The last picture looks like Sophie's cousin Brayden Newton! Can you see it?