Tuesday, July 3, 2007

My boys

There is something so incredibly handsome about boys in church clothes. (especially my boys) For the first 2 months that I knew Logan that's all he wore and when I look at him in his suit, I think of that young Elder Hammer I fell in love with. We were a little late to church a couple weeks ago and it turned out to be a farewell for a missionary in our ward, so there were no seats. We decided to go outside and have our own little meeting with our little family. I caught this picture of my boys on their way back in. They are the 2 most handsome boys I know and they absolutely melt my heart!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree - if all guys knew how great we think they look dressed up, they'd do it more often. Your guys are especially cute dressed up. Logan transformes into Elder Hammer every time I see him in Sunday clothes!

Anonymous said...

I have to agree - they are a very handsome lot. It is fun to see guys dressed up and clean-shaven.

Abi said...

what a handsome pair of boys they are! I love little guys in ties!