Friday, June 15, 2007

Cute pic


I snapped this cute picture of Sophie and I just had to post it. What an angel. She is so much fun. She makes me laugh every day. She is starting to talk a little- when I go in her room when she wakes up she always say "HI". She also says something that resembles "thank you" when I hand her something. She calls for Ayden and Riley sometimes too. I think my favorite thing is her silly face grins. What a fun thing, to have a little girl. I'm so glad that she's mine!

5 comments:

laura said...

What a cute girl. I miss her!

jenny said...

Erica, Chels, Jord, and I all DIED when we saw this pic! She is so beautiful! Can't wait to see you sunday! Love you mar

Abi said...

I can't believe how old she is getting! Man she is a toddler now! Not a baby . . . she looks so much like you!

Richard B said...

Thanks for the cute pictures. Glad you enjoyed your visit to Ikea. Having lived in Norway, alot of what Ikea has reminds us of Norway. The meatballs are really good. Grams misses reading everyone's blogs. She enjoys it so much reading about our families. Happy Father's Day to Logan.

Chelle said...

She is cute as a bug. Those eyes are amazing!