Monday, May 14, 2007

Summer Fun!




Saturday was officially the first day of summer for our little family! It was so warm that we got out the little pool I bought weeks ago and had a swimming party. Ayden had a ball! Of course he had our neighbor Maddy (his best friend) come swim with us. From the moment he wakes up until he goes to bed he is asking about Maddy. Sophie liked being outside and crawling around, but the hose water was a little cold for her tiny body. We worked in the yard as well and got a lot done. I was unaware of how much work it is to keep up a yard. Especially to Logan's standards. I enjoy spending time with my family though. I'm really looking forward to all the fun things we will get to do with our kids this summer.

1 comment:

laura said...

Looks like so much fun. Wish our hose worked so we could do the same. I think we have the same pool as you guys. Sophie looks so cute in her suit!