Monday, May 14, 2007

Mother's Day



I had such a great Mother's day. First of all, I got to go to the mall on Saturday night with Sophie and we had a great time getting stuff for the trip this weekend. Then I woke up to breakfast-in-bed. (yummy crepes!!) After that I came out to see that Logan got me some beautiful flowers, a new feather/down pillow, and an apple cutter. Then one of the highlights, a card with the kid's hand prints on it. I will cherish that forever. It was so fun to spend the day with my family. After church we came and had a wonderful nap that actually lasted a little too long because we ended up being totally late to Hammer-on. They went easy on us though. When we got home we went next door to watch the end of the Jazz game (which we won) and stayed up talking until 11:30. All in all it was a great day and I'm so grateful for all of my family, and great friends, and most of all to be a MOM!!

3 comments:

Abi said...

You look beautiful. I am so glad you had such a wonderful Mother's Day!

laura said...

Your hair looks cute flipped!

Bree said...

CUTE! I love being a mommy, it's the most amazing thing in the world! On Sunday I woke up to the coo's of baby Luke and thought- I have the greatest job... I get to be a mom!