Tuesday, May 15, 2007

The Joy of Two

I am starting to realize the joy of having 2 children. Up to this point it has mostly been twice the work and 1/2 the sleep. Each day I see a little glimpses of what is to come. This morning I was watching "Dancing with the Stars" (another guilty pleasure) and for almost an hour my kids played in the toy room together. Then I sat down at the computer a few minutes ago and as Sophie stood along the banister, Ayden ran up and down the stairs making a silly noise. They were both cracking up! What a fun thing, to see your children enjoying each other. And I know there are many experiences like this to come.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could have seen them laughing and playing together. They are so cute and I love being around them.

Abi said...

That is so darling! They're going to be the best of buds. It is so nice to have a playmates that are siblings! I can just hear Dopie laughing!