Monday, April 9, 2007

Easter Outfits




My sister posted pictures of her kids Easter outfits and I was dying at how cute they were so I had to run out and find some. Ayden got the same shirt as Connor, just in a different color. Then I found this dress for Sophie that totally matched Ayden's shirt so I had to get it! They looked so darling cute, it was ridiculous. I love having 2 kids to dress in matching outfits. I always remember having matching outfits growing up, and I think it's fun. Plus you can get the best pictures. We had a really great Easter, and we were lucky to spend it with all of our family and so many friends.

4 comments:

Chelle said...

Mary, They are darling. Sophie has the most expressive, beautiful eyes. So fun.
Right here and right now, I commit that EVERY time I come to your blog I will comment. You've got my word. I am the worst offender of just taking enough time to read and then not comment. I am an offical commenter from this day forward. Now that I have my own blog I know that the comments make it even more fun! I have thoroughly enjoyed all of your posts so far. Keep it up!

laura said...

What a beautiful family. We were running late for church so I didn't get any shots of my kids all dressed up. Maybe next Sunday we'll do a repeat. You guys look so cute!

Abi said...

Oh I love the checker outfits. They go perfect together! This is such a great way to keep in contact and to get updates about your family!!

Anonymous said...

What a lovely little family. The kids look darling in their outfits. That Sophie gets cuter every day. I so loved watching her and Logan playing last night and how she loves to have him jiggle her around. It was fun seeing everyone and the dinner and cookies were terrific. I loved Ayden saying the trifle was 'yummy'.