Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Decorating the basement

3 weeks after we moved in we had Sophie's blessing and open house. I was so stressed about decorating the house that by the time I was done, I was so burnt out that I didn't do anything to my basement. Here we are- 9 months later and it's still not done. So I've started thinking about some simple decorating I could do to make it more comfortable down there. I saw a family sign somewhere and I got an idea of how to make something cute to put above the fire place. I still want to add a few things, but I was so pleased with how it turned out that I had to post it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a cute decoration on the mantle. You have done a nice job decorating your home.

Abi said...

Oh I love the decore. It's like your Christmas sign. LOOKS FABULOUS! You know how to add great things!

Chelle said...

Mary, those are so cute. How tall are they? I'm trying to picture how big they are. I love it. Such a creative spin on the letter block signs.