Wednesday, March 28, 2007

My Outside Man



Ayden has been spoiled by the great weather we've been having. We have been spending a lot of time outside and now he thinks he has to go out first thing in the morning. The storm they have been predicting finally hit last night so it was a little snowy and rainy this morning. He said he wanted to go outside and I said it was too cold. So he went in his room and came out with shoes (2 different sandals mind you) a jacket and a hat (a summer one of course). It was so cute to see that he knows the rules about needing shoes and coats to go outside. He proceeded to get dressed and then walked to the door totally proud of himself. I just had to take a picture. So I decided that if we was willing to go to all that work- I'd let him go outside. There were birds in our yard and he was walking up to them and saying "Hi Birdy". I laughed out loud watching him walk around in that ridiculous outfit. It was priceless.

2 comments:

laura said...

He's so cute. We miss Ayden. Good thing we'll be in Toon Town with him in 3 weeks!

P.S. I totally post comments on your blog. Where are your comments on mine????

Anonymous said...

I wish I had seen Sophie when you called me and I could have told you right away it wasn't chicken pox. But since you really haven't seen them since you have been adult you wouldn't know exactly what they looked like. Ayden looks so cute in his outfit for outdoors. I am happy you took a picture of it.