Wednesday, March 28, 2007

False Alarm



About a week ago we had a scary false alarm. Sophie woke up one morning covered in spots. I instantly thought she had the chicken pox. I began calling all my friends and warning them that their kids might have been exposed. One of my friends went as far as rushing her children down to the Doctor to get caught up on their immunizations. I have an aunt who is a nurse so I stopped by her house later that day and she said that it didn't look like chicken pox, but more like an allergic reaction. Then I got to call everyone back and tell them that she didn't actually have the chicken pox and I totally over reacted. That was fun. These pictures don't really give it justice, but tell me, what would you have done?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry I didn't see Sophie or I would have known it wasn't chicken pox. I wonder what she was allergic to to get a rash like that.