Thursday, August 16, 2012

{ Misc summer fun }


I have so many fun picture that I took this summer with my phone that I thought I'd just do a random post of summer fun. I recently started using instagram which is where I post most of my pictures. I wish there was a way to have my instagram pictures automatically post on my blog.

Getting ice cream with Dad
Daddy took them to see the horses. Myla is obsessed with horses. As we are driving we always have to look for horsies to point out to her.
While I was with my parent's at a JeeHee Cho's wedding, Logan took the kids to the cabin. They always love to do the 3 bears trail and were really excited that someone had fixed it up since the last time we went.





One day we met Jenny, Nana and the Buchanans at Gateway for lunch one day and let the kids play on the splash pad.



Seriously silly kiddos.
I had a lovely time at the Temple with these beautiful ladies. It was a special day. I had a sweet moment sitting with my Mother in the Celestial room.

While at the temple, I took a picture sitting on the bench where my sweet husband asked me to marry him 10 1/2 years ago.
One day we met Jen and the Buchanans at a park in Alpine to let the kids play and then had a yummy lunch at Chick-fil-a.


Myla and Hannah are so funny together. Both girls are such characters, they always keep us laughing.

A week before school started we had to get into the dentist. The kids were so tough, I'm so proud of them. Even Myla let the dentist look in her mouth!

Swimming with Cole Lockwood and McCord Lloyd.
Myla, Cami, and Samantha.
I spent almost every Friday in Orem with my Mom. I didn't bring the kids every time (which was really nice) but a few times they came to play with Nana.
Nana being a great sport and letting the girls push her in a wheelchair.

A sweet picture of Sophie Lynn and NanaJan.
Sophie and McKinley in matching shirts! 
Grocery shopping with my Dad for Sunday dinner.
I brought the kids with me to IKEA to get some stuff for the baby's room.
Cherryhill with Myla's bestie . . Cam Cam.
It has been a very fun and very busy summer! Now that they are back in school things are slowing down and we are just waiting to meet our new bundle of joy.

No comments: