Monday, November 21, 2011

{ Twilight }

Things have been so busy lately that the annual Twilight movie kinda snuck up on me! But for the whole week before I was so excited I had a hard time focussing on anything other than the movie. I even lost sleep the night before because I was so excited!

We had tickets to the midnight movie at Gateway so we had some time to kill before it started. I went with my friends Texie and Jessica down to check out that new H&M at Fashion Place mall. My birthday money was burning a hole in my pocket! I got some cute clothes for the kids there and then we went over to Nordstrom to do some more damage. Once the mall was closed we we headed to Cheesecake Factory because 1- it's yummy, and 2- it's one of the only restaurants open until 11pm.

{ The shirts are super cheesy but its tradition! }

We had to be at the theater at 11:20 for the raffle to start. (no. . . I didn't win anything. I never do! Boo hoo.) When we got there we headed straight for the ladies room, but of course the line was forever long. So my sister-in-laws had the brilliant idea to use the mens bathroom. Whitney stuck her head in and called out to see if anyone was in there. The coast was clear so a small group of us went in. I was the third one to go in the stall and as I was doing my business I heard some male voices. Next thing I know, I hear only male voices. So I called out "did they leave me?" and all I got a low pitched "yup". AHH! So I hurried out, trying to wash my hands with my eyes closed because there were already 3 guys lined up using the urinals! I ran out to see all the ladies laughing at me! SERIOUSLY??!!


{ Team Edward? }


{ Team Jacob? }

{ I'm so happy that I got to sit by my Mom and sister! }

{ The Hammer ladies! }

The movie was great! There were a few interesting parts but I really liked it. Breaking Dawn wasn't my favorite book so I wasn't expecting it to be my favorite movie. I ended up seeing it again on my birthday with Logan and I liked it much more the second time.

1 comment:

WIKKY said...

sorry bout the men's bathroom thing, pretty great memory now though!! And... think of how fast we got done!!! Love the red lips!