Saturday, November 26, 2011

1st Grade Pow Wow

I haven't had a chance to post about going to Ayden's Pow Wow. My friend Nicole watched my girls so I could go help in his class. He was so excited, he's been asking me to come for a while now.

When I got there both his teacher and teachers aid told me how excited he has been all week for me to come. Way to make your Mom feel special Aydo!

We had a great day making rain sticks, honey butter, pottery, and necklaces.


It was so fun to see him in his environment. He's a good boy and I'm very proud of the person he is. Thanks for sharing your day with me buddy!

Posted from my iPhone

2 comments:

Gram said...

Way to go Mary & Ayden! Those were great pictures and looks like ayden learned a lot.

WIKKY said...

Cuteness... but seriously, next time I get Myla!