Thursday, May 26, 2011

{ preschool graduation round 4 }

Because Ayden started preschool when he was 2, every spring since 2008 we have attended a Stepping Stones Preschool Graduation! I was a little stressed about it this year because Logan was a school. Once I got there though, and realized it was my last graduation for a while I got kinda sad. I have LOVED their preschool teacher Mrs Marsha. She is an incredible teacher. Both of my children are reading on a first grade level as they start Kindergarden! Not only does she teach well, but she truly loves the kids she teaches. We will miss her dearly.

2008:


{ Ayden and Mrs. Marsha}
2009:


2010:


2011:

{Sophie performing her preschool dance number}

{Sophie and Grayden}

{ the proud graduate }



We love you Mrs. Marsha! Thanks for everything!

1 comment:

Gram said...

What a great feeling to have two children finish preschool in such a academic way. Reading is so important and the love to read is even more so.

I loved the different years pictures.
Sophie looks so much older now and it just doesn't seem that enough time has passed for her to be in KindergarTen. She will do well just as Ayden did. Her dance costume is cute. I hope she did well in the dance, too.